Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kate Spade Twirl



I got a sample of Kate Spade's "Twirl" eau de parfum in my  December Birchbox, and it was the absolute perfect size to take with me on my New York City getaway this past weekend.  After a few days schlepping around the city wearing it, I have to say that I am in love with this scent!  It has a light, floral scent that is certainly not overwhelming.  I think that it's the kind of scent that just about anyone can wear - the perfect holiday gift for any 20- or 30-something on your list. (Hint! Hint!) My only gripe with it is that for an eau de parfum, it's a little quick to lose it's scent-power.  I could still smell it lingering on my skin at night, but not quite as strongly as other eau de parfums that I have used.  Nevertheless, this is definitely a scent that I can see myself wearing on a daily basis come spring and summer.  Bonus points for being contained in an absolutely adorable bottle that will look cute on anyone's bedroom dresser top!

Overall score: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment